Uploaded image for project: 'tools.reader'
  1. TRDR-23

Improving readability by adding docstrings

    Details

    • Type: Improvement
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Trivial
    • Resolution: Completed
    • Environment:

      N/A

    • Patch:
      Code

      Description

      While reading through the codebase in preparation for writing my GSOC 2015 application, I added docstrings to many (not quite all) functions which lacked them.

      Also, I changed one function to use the variable name rdr instead of reader to be consistent with the rest of the project.

        Attachments

          Activity

            People

            • Assignee:
              bronsa Nicola Mometto
              Reporter:
              matthewwest217@gmail.com Matthew West
            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              0 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved: